- Job Title
- Realtor Concierge
- Customer Service/Support
Progress Residential is seeking a dynamic Realtor Concierge to join our growing team. Do you possess strong customer service skills? Would you thrive in a high-energy environment that revolves around amazing customer service? If so we want to hear from you!
As a member of the Property Management department, you will support outside agents who are renting Progress Residential homes. You will represent Progress Residential to prospective real estate agents and brokers in a courteous and professional manner – always putting customer service first.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills. You’ll reach out to realtors on a regular basis highlighting our inventory, specials and leasing process. You’ll ensure outside agents have access to our homes and will follow up after their showings. Once a lease application is submitted, you’ll coordinate with the Centralized Operations team to make sure it’s reviewed and approved.
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma
- 2 or more years of experience in leasing apartments or single family homes
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Flexible work schedule required including evenings and weekends depending on business needs.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Computer literacy, ability to navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager and Sales Force a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2018-2465