- Job ID
- Job Location
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 33,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Receptionist provides general clerical, administrative and reception duties for the Progress Residential corporate office. This role presents the face of the organization to external callers and visitors, as well as internal employees.
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring log book; issuing visitor badges.
- Receive and distribute all incoming mail and deliveries.
- Maintain a safe and clean reception and lobby area.
- Assist in sorting checks received from ePM’s and UPS mail boxes and route to accounting.
- Assist with processing of all outgoing mail, including Fed Ex packages and pick-ups.
- Assist all departments with Administrative needs as necessary.
- Assist with visiting executives and their daily needs, set up and tear down of meetings in conference rooms (assist with IT questions), caterings, supply orders and travel as needed.
- Update and maintain lists and databases for office including phone lists, tech inventory list and document retention list.
- Assist with any filing needs for all departments.
- Work with all departments in a professional and personable manner.
- Maintain confidential nature of information and documents processed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of six months experience in professional office setting.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in high growth environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, both by phone and in-person.
- Commitment to excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.