Resident Relations Specialist - Central
- Job Title
- Resident Relations Specialist - Central
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Resident Relations Specialist is a member of the Property Management department and functions as the primary coordinator of lease renewals and resident engagement in the market.
- Builds rapport with residents and manages all communication flow related to lease renewals.
- Meets and/or exceeds daily, weekly, and monthly renewal performance and measures.
- Coordinates the timely completion of all lease renewals for review by the Lease processing team.
- Effectively communicates the lease renewal process, month to month, and lease renewal status with residents.
- Has a thorough and detailed understanding of Progress Residential lease renewal process.
- Represents the company to current residents and others in a courteous and professional manner – always putting customer service first.
- Has a strong understanding of Progress Residential lease agreements and is able to accurately explain them to existing residents in a user-friendly manner.
- Understands customer needs and requirements.
- High School graduate required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Must have proven inside sales experience
- Persistent approach with strong customer service skills
- Strong phone presence and experience facilitating dozens of calls per day
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Computer literacy, able to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must
- Flexible schedule required which may include evenings and weekends based on business needs
- Bi-lingual Spanish is a plus
- Property management experience a plus
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v