Resident Relations Specialist - Market
Resident Relations Specialist - Market
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Customer Service/Support
The Resident Relations Specialist (RRS) is responsible to deliver the Progress Customer Service experience during the new home orientation with each resident. They set the stage for residency experience to include the expectations of the services that Progress Property Management (PPM) provides as well as the resident’s expectations to maintain the home. RRS is responsible for ensuring a smooth transition into a Progress home that will set the expectation of what the resident is responsible for during their residency. They are the conduit that provides the new resident with appropriate contact information to key personnel in the market and organization. The RRS may be assigned to perform pre-move out inspections that set the expectations for the resident during their transition out of a Progress home.
- High School graduate or GED required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Experience in customer service or service type business required.
- Maintain valid insurance at all times.
- Knowledge of local area required.
- Some knowledge of maintenance is beneficial.
- Capability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and stay on task.
- Confirm new resident orientation appointments and ensures home is ready for walk through and move-in
- Ensure new resident information packets are complete and reviews key facts about the new resident(s)
- Perform new resident orientation for assigned move-ins
- Set expectation with new residents on their responsibilities as a Progress Resident and PPM’s responsibility to them
- Orient new resident to their home, reviews the Resident Guide, and provides key information such as methods available to pay rent, methods on how to submit a service request, and who to contact for emergencies
- Ensure required move-in inspection documentation (including photographs) is completed with accuracy, and submitted for review and filing to the market office in a timely manner
- Help to ensure that recent on-market homes are clean and functioning prior to showings by walking homes while in the field
- Perform assigned pre-move-out inspections to inform residents of their responsibilities prior to moving out and ensure a smooth transition out of the Progress home
- Ensure required pre-move-out inspection documentation (including photographs) is completed with accuracy, and submitted for review and processing to the market office in a timely manner
- Communicate information and methods with cross-functional team members.
- Assist with doing assigned occupancy checks when in the field
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 25,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v
Job Reference #: 2018-2533