Resident Service Coordinator
Resident Service Coordinator
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Customer Service/Support
The Resident Service Coordinator is a member of the Property Management department and provides direct support for the market office. The Resident Service ?Coordinator is involved in supporting many aspects of field-level property management, included but not limited to resident inquires and providing outstanding customer service to residents.
We are seeking a Resident Services Coordinator who is professional, organized and always puts the customer first. As a member of the Property Management Team, you will serve as a main point of contact for residents. You’ll receive repair and maintenance requests on your phone or computer, and then manage all necessary work orders in the service request system. Whether you’re answering phones, writing emails or communicating with customers in person, you maintain a high degree of customer service and professionalism.
Among your daily responsibilities, you’ll respond to phone and email inquiries; accept resident payments; post notices on homes; conduct occupancy and utility checks; and coordinate landscaping and pool services. No two days will look the same so flexibility is key. We’ll count on you to create and circulate reports on a regular cadence. You understand that we are in the business of providing our customers peace of mind and you do whatever it takes to uphold that commitment.
- Represents Company in a professional manner as the point of contact in our physical field office.
- Answers phones and gives general information or re-directs to appropriate party.
- Manages general email boxes by giving general information or re-directing to appropriate party.
- Accepts resident payments made in person at physical office location.
- Posts various notices at homes when needed.
- Conducts occupancy and utility checks when needed.
- Schedules landscaping and pool services on all newly internalized rental homes in assigned region.
- Maintains an organized, consistent filing system on share drive, while following Progress procedures.
- Manages service work orders in Yardi and communicates with Field Ops team to ensure work orders are completed in a timely fashion.
- Manages work orders for HOA violations and confirms resident chargebacks.
- Interact with residents in a professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions, whether over the phone or email, through formal written communication or in person.
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- High School graduate.
- Minimum of one year previous experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Committed to providing outstanding customer/resident experiences.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office suite a must.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects all at once.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2018-2748