Revenue & Debt Collections Administrator
Revenue & Debt Collections Administrator
- Job ID
- Job Location
The Revenue & Debt Collections Administrator is a member of the Revenue and Debt Collections Team. The RDCT Administrator is responsible for the successful collection of rent and other charges.
- Comfortable with heavy phone volume (inbound and outbound)
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions. (phone and e-mail)
- Ability to complete administrative tasks and special projects as required
- Follow through delinquency process up to and including eviction
- Ability to understand resident account ledgers
- Adhere to company guideline and policies
- High School graduate required, Associates degree a plus.
- Three (3) plus years of previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Attention to detail with strong proven ability to follow up and collect on past due rent.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a plus.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager a plus.
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Revenue & Debt Collections Administrator to oversee the cash management functions within your assigned market area. In this hands-on role, you will be working directly with our residents to collect rent, address delinquent accounts, handle move-in monies, and answer a variety of questions. In the event of non-payment, you ensure possession of assets takes place in a timely manner.
In our start-up culture, we will rely on you to demonstrate good decision-making skills and contribute your ideas to improve processes and procedures. You maintain a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions, whether in person, over the phone or via email. Your technology skills are just as strong as your people skills. We can count on you to create and circulate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports with ease and accuracy.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma required; Associates degree, a plus
- Some states may also require a Property Management Certification.
- 3 plus years of previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Attention to detail with strong proven ability to follow up and collect on past due rent
- Able to interact productively in person and through technology with co-workers and team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy with competency in MS Office
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v