- Job ID
- Job Location
- Information Technology
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 33,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
- Work with IT project managers, business analysts, and senior software developers to evaluate project requirements, create technical designs and implement changes within the Salesforce instance
- Manage applicable phases of systems implementations (e.g. configuration, customization, integration, data migration).
- Participates in software specification, gap analysis, and requirements analysis.
- Develops and refines of proofs-of-concept to confirm requirements.
- Testing, including defining/supporting user acceptance testing (UAT) and gathering feedback from pre-release testers.
- Ability to log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged in JIRA.
- Participate in software release and post-release activities, including end-user training and support (e.g. developing demos).
- On-going systems administration, maintenance, and support functions.
- Ability to follow and work within project work plans and timelines to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Capture, mitigate and /or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure consistency of specifications across sub-systems.
- Write and/or review deliverables, end-user guides, support documentation.
- Additional projects such as web development, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science strongly preferred. 5 or more years of progressive development will be considered in place of a degree.
- 1 or more years of object oriented programming experience: Java or C# preferred.
- Salesforce experience required: Apex classes and triggers, SOQL, or Visual Force.
- Experience with relational databases a strong plus: SQL queries, views, and stored procedures.
- Experience with entire software development lifecycle (Agile, SDLC, Iterative).
- Proven experience with integrated systems required.
- General Programming Skills.
- Software Performance Tuning.
- Software Design, Debugging, Development, Documentation, and Testing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
- Solid, detail-oriented documentation skills.
- Strong balance of business and technical skills and ability to “translate” technical concepts clearly to non-technical decision-makers.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to work with a complex stakeholder group across geographical boundaries.
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas and contribute to working groups.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative, not-so-typical real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and fun at work. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and a 401(k) program with company matching contributions.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.