Salesforce Support Specialist
Salesforce Support Specialist
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Information Technology
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 32,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
SHIFT: Day shift / Mon-Fri / Working at the Corporate Office in Scottsdale, AZ (no remote working)
The Salesforce Support Specialist will complement the Progress Residential® Business Application team. The Salesforce Support Specialist is the first line of support for Progress Residential users and business critical processes running on Salesforce.
- Provide Tier 1 production user support for the Salesforce CRM systems while working closely with the Engineering and Support teams to maintain operational integrity of production systems
- Provide technical support to local and remote users
- Identify and appropriately escalate process or product quality gaps, and provide or implement suggestions for resolution when possible
- Display in-depth knowledge to support multiple products with little to no assistance
- Participate in data governance initiatives to drive consistent and proper handling of data inside the platform and across the business
- Perform pre-defined data loads
- Evaluate Salesforce functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements based on experience supporting users
- Create and maintain end user documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, user guides, job aides, and related materials
- Setup and maintain user accounts, assign roles, profiles, permission sets, groups, and hierarchies
- At the direction of the Engineering team, support enhancements to objects, workflows, layouts, email alerts, and templates
- Develop customized reports and dashboards
- At the direction of the Functional and Technical teams, support QA testing
- Identify opportunities to simplify, optimize, and automate business processes
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred with 1-2 years of Salesforce administration, systems support, and/or systems administration in a mid-size or larger organization preferred
- Salesforce Certified Administrator strongly preferred
- Proven ability to manage users, data, and security
- Proven troubleshooting skills including the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Experience managing reporting and dashboards for multiple cross-functional teams
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills with a team-player attitude
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of data management tools such as Data Loader
- Familiarity with standard business, sales, and finance processes
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the residential real estate market is a plus
- Experience with Yardi Voyager is a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.