Salesforce Support Specialist
- Job Title
- Salesforce Support Specialist
- Information Technology
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion
What you bring to the table:
We are looking for customer-focused Salesforce Support Specialist to complement our Business Applications team. The Salesforce Support Specialist will be our first line of support for our users and business-critical processes running on Salesforce.
- Provide Tier 1 production user support for the Salesforce CRM systems while working closely with the Engineering and Support teams to maintain operational integrity of production systems
- Provide technical support to local and remote users
- Identify and appropriately escalate process or product quality gaps, and provide or implement suggestions for resolution when possible
- Display in-depth knowledge to support multiple products with little to no assistance
- Participate in data governance initiatives to drive consistent and proper handling of data inside the platform and across the business
- Perform pre-defined data loads
- Evaluate Salesforce functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements based on experience supporting users
- Create and maintain end user documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, user guides, job aides, and related materials
- Setup and maintain user accounts, assign roles, profiles, permission sets, groups, and hierarchies
- At the direction of the Engineering team, support enhancements to objects, workflows, layouts, email alerts, and templates
- Develop customized reports and dashboards
- At the direction of the Functional and Technical teams, support QA testing
- Identify opportunities to simplify, optimize, and automate business processes
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred with 1-2 years of Salesforce administration, systems support, and/or systems administration in a mid-size or larger organization preferred
- Salesforce Certified Administrator strongly preferred
- Proven ability to manage users, data, and security
- Proven troubleshooting skills including the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Experience managing reporting and dashboards for multiple cross-functional teams
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills with a team-player attitude
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of data management tools such as Data Loader
- Familiarity with standard business, sales, and finance processes
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the residential real estate market is a plus
- Experience with Yardi Voyager is a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
- Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
- This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.