Senior Manager Contact Center Operations
Senior Manager Contact Center Operations
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Central Service
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 33,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Senior Manager of Call Center Operations is responsible for the management of our customer contact team’s daily performance. This includes but is not limited to the development and/or implementation of policies and procedures that support resident facing interactions, company and department standards, and strategic directives. This position also leverages cross-functional partnerships to support effective business operations, improve performance and increase the satisfaction level of overall resident service experiences. The candidate must have experience managing associates and teams in a high-volume call center environment. The ideal candidate will possess dynamic leadership skills, exceptional personal communication and is both process & people-minded.
- Promote programs and initiatives to inspire high morale, employee retention, and job satisfaction while driving performance and creating a positive working environment for employees
- Drive the customer contact team’s performance through regular evaluations
- Address and minimize issues including but not limited to attendance, interpersonal conflicts in the workplace and individual performance gaps through coaching
- Audit and report on the Resident Resolution Process to assure that the proper required process, meeting the time frames, follow up with residents and closure of all issues both internal and external
- Provide daily direction and communication to employees to ensure that resident customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures and suggest methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to external customers
- Handle escalated calls, complaints, questions, and queries with a sense of urgency
- Work closely with the Senior Management team to identify work flow issues as it relates to hold times, work queue’s and call center employee availability
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and department standards, procedures, and strategic directives
- Provide floor presence and assist contact center employees as needed
- Track and report departmental stats for team goals as well as individual goals
- Monitor incoming work and ensure that both resident and non-resident service requests are performed timely, efficiently, and in a knowledgeable manner ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met
- Create a bridge between contact center teams and the markets.
- Monitor and manage response times, resident satisfaction and the overall productivity and efficiency of Customer Care Agents and Service Coordinators
- Coach and develop Customer Care Agents, Service Coordinators, Supervisors, and Team Leaders
- Create and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly metrics for the department and team
- Analyze key metrics, daily & weekly reports, and performance indicators to identify areas of focus and/or necessary improvements
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs
- Perform root cause analyses and submit recommendations for process improvements
- Assist in creating and circulating weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Assist in special projects or assignments as needed by the business
Human Resource Management
- Hire, train and supervise staff, set goals and hold people accountable for results
- Develop employees’ daily duties and responsibilities
- Write reports, monitor trends in the market and make changes to meet those ever-changing trends
- Performance management of personnel including, development plans, reviews, corrective action, mentoring, and performance improvement plans
- 5 to 10 years contact center management experience in an environment with a high volume of transactions, intensive customer interaction, and rapid and constant change
- Experience should include responsibility for at least 50 or more employees
- Incumbents should have a proven record of accomplishment of performance improvements as well as sustained customer satisfactions and employee morale
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree preferred
- Strong leadership, communications (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are required to perform the functions as described
- Incumbents must have the ability to effectively motivate employees and resolve conflict
- A demonstrated understanding and knowledge of contact center best practices, including scheduling, proactive oversight, call handling control and schedule adherence is required
- A demonstrated understanding of contact center operations including the ability to manage average response time and call volumes
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Strong knowledge of Call Center operations best practices required, preferably in a real estate or multiunit environment
- Experience with property management and preventative building maintenance a plus
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency with a PC and MS Office skills Outlook and Internet applications.
- Incumbents should have a solid working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications, Automated Call Distributer (ACD) Integrated Voice Response (IVR) and other phone/customer service tools.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative, not-so-typical real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and fun at work. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and a 401(k) program with company matching contributions.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.