Senior Property Administrator
Senior Property Administrator
- Job ID
- Job Location
- US-NV-Las Vegas
- Property Operations - Non Mangement
- Las Vegas
The Property Administrator is a member of the Property Management department and is responsible for the cash management for assigned areas within market. This includes rent collections, SODA, communications and mailings related to delinquencies, move in monies, etc.
- The Sr. Property Administrator assigns, shares, prioritizes and executes the workload associated with Rent Collection, Delinquency, Eviction and other miscellaneous resident and occupancy policies and procedures for Progress Residential
- Trains and supports the development of Property Administrators based in the local Market
- Reports on the performance of local Property Administrators to the Market POD
- Performs all cash management functions for assigned homes
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in all resident interactions, whether over the phone or email, through formal written communication or in person
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Ensure possession of assets takes place timely in the event of non-payment
- Represents Progress Residential at legal hearings, and court appointments, when assigned
- High School graduate required, Associates degree a plus
- Real Estate license and Property Manager's Permit
- 3 plus years of previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Attention to detail with strong proven ability to follow up and collect on past due rent
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends from time to time
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 30,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
Job Reference #: 2018-2937