- Job ID
- Job Location
- Customer Service/Support
The Resident Services Coordinator is responsible for timely and accurately answering of inbound customer service inquiries via phone and email, scheduling and managing service requests and reviewing and approving invoices for vended work. The ideal candidate would possess excellent customer service skills as well as analytical thinking to help advance the service center model into a true help desk. This position will be under direct supervision of the Director of Maintenance and Service Operations.
- Answer inbound phone inquiries from customers providing quality and accurate responses managing and resolving customer complaints.
- Respond to incoming emails using standard methodologies.
- Research required information using multiple systems and resources.
- Receives requests for work orders from residents via phone or web and then directly manages and schedules all necessary work orders in the service request system.
- Manages and schedules work orders for HOA violations and confirms resident chargebacks as required.
- Routinely communicates with Residents, Service Technicians and vendors to ensure work orders are completed in a timely fashion with high quality.
- Analytical and critical thinking for incoming inquiries to help develop future processes and structures to streamline and grow customer service process and model.
- Route calls, emails, and tickets to appropriate individuals and groups as needed.
- Accurately complete and document information in system and ticket to ensure inquiry is captured correctly.
- Confirm Resident chargebacks and identify resident responsible items.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Proactively identify root causes of issues and make recommendations for process improvements future state.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years inbound call center experience in fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring a plus
- Experience responding to customer emails.
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus.
- Experience working with SalesForce and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills and data analysis abilities
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including weekends
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.