- Job Title
- Service Director
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee or Texas. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
Service Directors have a three-fold responsibility at Progress Residential®: to oversee the make-ready process for our single-family homes, to supervise resident maintenance requests on rented homes, and to manage asset preservation programs within an assigned Metro Service Area.
You will be responsible for a number of key metrics including resident satisfaction, cycle times, adherence to budget, team and vendor performance. Needless to say, you keep your finger on the pulse of a lot of moving parts! You manage quality control and maintain accurate reports to ensure all work is completed on time, to standard, within budget, and in compliance with health and safety regulations.
As a team leader, you will supervise staff, set goals, and hold both team members and vendors accountable for results. You have the patience to train and develop your team, making adjustments as needed. Of course, performance reviews, corrective action, mentoring and process improvement plans will be your responsibilities. With you at the helm, you and your team will continuously grow and thrive at Progress Residential®.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma
- 7 years or more years of experience as a regional maintenance supervisor, senior superintendent or production home customer service manager; regional or director level experience
- Experience in managing multiple staff members over a geographic region
- Extensive knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, flooring, appliances, landscaping and irrigation systems as they relate to single family residential homes
- Mastery of general building codes and rental property health and safety regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proven record of working independently with the ability to multi-task
- An effective team player with a positive attitude
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work flexible hours, which may include some weekends
- Bi-lingual in Spanish, a plus
- Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook and Yardi Voyager preferred
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
Job Reference #: 2018-2532