Sr. Business Analyst
Sr. Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Information Technology
The Sr. Business Analyst will partner across the organization to deliver analysis, business insights, ROI analysis and reporting. The Sr. Business Analyst will serve as a main point of contact for analysis, data, and reporting requests and will collaborate cross-functionally to help drive company strategies. The position reports to the VP of FP&A and will collaborate with senior leadership across the company.
- Partner cross functionally to establish performance standards and ensure action plans are in place to achieve desired results
- Ensure appropriate performance metrics and dashboards are in place and are supported with analysis and business insights
- Partner cross functionally to identify opportunities and solve through high level analytics and action plans
- Demonstrate strong intellectual curiosity to identify leading indicators and correlations to drive predictive modeling and improved analytics to drive business initiatives
- Analyze data for breaks, inconsistencies, exceptions and communicate both internally and externally
- Work with other finance team members to ensure all business logic is reflected correctly in all reporting, analyses, and models
- Support and track strategic initiatives through analysis, reporting and data requests
- Prepare internal management reports to assess performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, statistics or similar field
- 7 -10+ years’ experience as a financial or business analyst
- General programming skills and SQL
- Candidate must have strong Excel (with VBA experience), PowerPoint and data management skills
- Experience partnering with Operations teams
- Strong collaboration and communications skills
- Strong balance of business, financial and technical skills with the ability to communicate and drive initiatives cross functionally.
- Residential real estate / property management experience a plus
- Yardi, SalesForce experience a plus
- Candidate must be resourceful, present well to management, and have the ability to take ownership over projects and recurring tasks
- Candidate must be willing and able to work in a start-up atmosphere with a wide range of responsibilities and deal with constantly evolving deadlines, requirements and challenges
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.