Sr. Leasing Manager
Sr. Leasing Manager
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Real Estate - Leasing
The Senior Leasing Manager is a member of the Property Management department and is responsible for driving and executing leasing transactions and maintaining positive relationships within an assigned portfolio. The Leasing Manager is involved in all aspects of the marketing and leasing functions, including but not limited to managing all Leasing Specialists in a defined market.
- Revenue Generation – Manages the leasing activity to maximize the value of the assigned portfolio.
- Manages leasing team to ensure the market meets and exceeds the monthly occupancy and renewal goals.
- Develops relationships with local real estate agent and broker community and manages all communication with external leasing agents regarding Company policy, procedure, qualifications and expectations.
- Becomes the market expert regarding market conditions such as rents, available product and general economic trends.
- Works closely with central office marketing, training and pricing teams to coordinate best execution for each asset
- Manages and sometimes conducts Move-In Orientation for assigned homes.
- Intimate knowledge and evaluation of market trends. Makes rent recommendations.
- Represents the company to prospective applicants, real estate agents and brokers in a courteous and professional manner – always putting customer service first.
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Turns leads into rentals – meeting or exceeding established market goals.
Human Resource Management
- Supervision of staff, set goals and holds people accountable for results.
- Coordinate activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes.
- Develop team and is focused on succession plan within group.
- Insure that all training requirements are completed timely.
- Ensure that employees all have goals and receive regular feedback on their performance
- Performance management of personnel including, reviews, corrective action, mentoring, development plans and performance improvement plans.
- High School graduate required. Associates degree a plus.
- 8 or more years of experience in leasing apartments or single-family homes.
- Must have persuasive presentation and negotiation skills.
- 4 or more years of supervisory experience.
- Understanding of the market as it relates to demand and supply, vacancy, absorption, micro and macro issues relating to properties.
- Real Estate license required.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Persistent approach with strong customer service.
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager strongly desired.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment.
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities.
- Flexible work schedule required which includes evenings and weekends depending on business needs.
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must.
- Bi-lingual a plus.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s manager at any time based upon Company need.
Job Reference #: 2018-2824