Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Human Resources
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 26,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
We're looking for a world class Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our team! You will be responsible for the development of specific business recruiting plans within several markets, employing traditional sourcing strategies as well as developing new creative recruitment processes. This position plays a critical role in ensuring that the best possible talent will be hired through a partnership with the Business Leaders and Recruiting. The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will execute external recruiting, act as the key contact for candidates, drive recruiting strategies, and build/maintain client relationships. You will work with business leaders to deliver qualified talent to fill critical roles and provide market intelligence to drive recruiting business outcomes.
- Lead recruiting activity for specifically identified business groups
- Support candidates throughout all stages of the application and hiring process and ensure a signature candidate experience
- Build and be a phenomenal partner with internal partners and business leaders to understand hiring forecasts and recruiting priorities and to fill critical hiring needs in a timely manner
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process
- Identify and lead partners and influencers to accelerate and run the recruitment process
- Meet and/or exceed key recruiting performance metrics
- Set high recruitment standards ensuring operational excellence and compliance
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated in-house, full-cycle recruiting and sourcing experience required
- Bachelor's degree; or equivalent professional experience will be considered
- Knowledge of relevant employment laws
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching key words on a resume
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Progress Residential®
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2018-2912