Team Leader - Application Coordinator
- Job Title
- Team Leader - Application Coordinator
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
The Team Leader, Application Coordinator is a member of the Centralized Operations team and works closely with the Director, Centralized Operations to manage the team responsible for day to day property management functions executed from the centralized corporate offices. The position leads and manages a team that handles inbound resident communication as it relates to applications and leases with an emphasis on procedures, workflow analysis, administration and organizational skills.
- Manages team responsible for facilitating administrative property management functions, including but not limited to, processing applications for new residents in a timely and accurate manner, processing credit and criminal checks, completing all data entry fields in Yardi to complete application process, generating a lease agreement, and ensuring Yardi compliance/consistency
- Manages team responsible for communicating with the applicant throughout the lifecycle of the application process (approval, lease signing, move-in scheduling)
- Responsible for regular review, and creation as needed, of policies and procedures relating to centralized property management operations.
- Responsible for regular review and analysis of all centralized property management functions to ensure processes are integrated and streamlined as to minimize variance from company policies and procedures
- Responsible for training, measuring and maintaining a high degree of customer service and competency level in any resident or market peer interactions, whether over the phone or email, through formal written communication or in person.
- Coordinates and participates with Director, Centralized Operations on hiring, training and auditing team to ensure established company procedures and processes are followed.
- Provides Director, Centralized Operations feedback on areas of concern, recommended process improvements and policy changes.
Human Resource Management
- Supervision of team, set goals and holds people accountable for results.
- Coordinates activities to maximize the efficiency of all processes.
- Develops team and is focused on succession plan within group.
- Ensures that employees all have goals and receive regular feedback on their performance.
- Coordinates with Director, Centralized Operations on performance management of personnel including, reviews, corrective action, mentoring, development plans and performance reviews with goal feedback.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Has a strong understanding of Progress Residential lease application, leasing processes, and lease agreement and can accurately provide answers and explanations to applicants/new residents in a user-friendly manner
- Previous property management experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel with the ability to perform basic/moderate formulas in Excel
- Proficiency in Yardi is required with 5- 8 years previous work experience in property management using Yardi and Salesforce
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company.
- Maintains regular attendance and excellent punctuality.
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.