Technical Support Engineer
- Job Title
- Technical Support Engineer
- Information Technology
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
A successful Technical Support Engineer will be working in a dynamic environment as Technical Support Engineer focused on IOS Device Management and Helpdesk Support for all company computer systems. Candidate will be responsible for deploying iPads and iPhones along with other Mac Products. The Technical Support Engineer will trouble-shoot and remediate mobile device issues in a collaborative environment, including providing day-to-day business hours and after hours’ support.
- Implements and maintains mobile device management solutions, administer phone registration and advises on enterprise policies; installs, upgrades, configures, tests, maintains and supports operating system software in a production environment. Manages enterprise-class mobile device management solutions for IOS.
- Leveraging the Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform to securely deliver updates and applications to mobile devices.
- Respond to and resolve support tickets / calls for mobile device issues.
- Creation/Updating Support Documentation and Procedures. Update documentation and procedures as needed for mobile device deployment and support.
- Ability to take ownership of new mobile technology solutions and perform Proof of Concept (POC) testing.
- Provide technical support to employees, in corporate office as well as field office locations.
- Troubleshoot and determine service problems with web, email and other Internet applications.
- Install, troubleshoot and determine issues with PC hardware, software and peripherals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve employee complaints concerning technical problems with the system.
- Resolve/reset password and logon problems.
- Install, repair and configure to site specification new and used desktop/Laptop computers.
- Check-in/troubleshoot employee equipment including computers, iPads and mobile phones.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Minimum of one year of experience in a technical role providing remote support in a technical service desk environment.
- Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies both from Administrator side and end user side.
- Experience providing outstanding customer service both in person and remotely.
- Availability to work after-hours when necessary for applicable maintenance tasks.
- Effectively communicate information to employees, customers and top management.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Proved aptitude to learn new applications.
- Strong knowledge and familiarity with Apple IOS
- May require some travel to field office locations, estimated at 20%.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.