Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential, a company that increases housing choices by renovating and leasing single family homes across the country, has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced finance professional. We are seeking a Treasury Analyst located in Tampa, FL or Scottsdale, AZ. This position reports to the Vice President, Finance.
· Prepare weekly and monthly funding requests
· Initiate wires and internal bank transfers
· Validate daily positive pay and ACH exception processes
· Monitor cash position daily
· Ensure all funding requirements are actioned on a timely basis.
· Assist with the setup and management of all bank accounts
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with banking partners
· Manage user and account profiles on the online banking site
· Manage inquires and provide support for online banking access
· Download electronic bank statements and transaction reports for all accounts
· Focus on continuous improvement in order to improve efficiencies and grow value-add opportunities.
· Assist with special ad-hoc reports and projects
· Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
· 1-3 years related experience
· Intermediate Excel skills required
· Strong analytical and organizational skills.
· Proven ability to work independently
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Must have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: JR100955