UNPOSTED: Regional Director
- Job Title
- UNPOSTED: Regional Director
- Property Management
- Las Vegas
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Regional Director to drive strategy, maximize operational efficiencies and develop talent. You are collaborative and communicative with a keen ability to affect change. Our C-level management will rely on you to hold your team accountable to company policies and procedures, and ensure the revenue and expense goals for their assigned markets are achieved. When there are performance shortcomings you address them, and when there are opportunities for improvement you identify them.
On a daily basis, you provide guidance on all daily management and operations issues across the portfolio of approximately 6,000 homes in multiple markets. You’re a stickler for compliance and a champion for operational success. If you’re ready to take on the responsibility of ensuring all business strategies are executed properly, apply today.
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- 7 or more years of previous business/operations management experience in a real estate operations environment
- 5 or more years of supervisory experience required
- Proven record of achieving or exceeding P&L results
- Yardi and/or Salesforce experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor degree required
- Ability to effectively manage a diverse group of remote managers
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel for operational modeling and development of corporate and departmental staffing plans
- 50% travel required
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Excellent oral and written and presentation skills
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2017-2361