Yardi Helpdesk Associate
Yardi Helpdesk Associate
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Information Technology
The Yardi Helpdesk Associate serves as the primary point of contact for all Customer Center tickets, phone calls, and email inquiries received from external call center. Assists customers by determining requirements, answering inquiries, resolving problems, logging requests, and escalating inquiries to subject matter experts as needed.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information and working to successfully and quickly resolve all questions
- Offers answers and solutions based industry knowledge and system training
- Explores for additional service needs to ensure customer is 100% satisfied with resolution(s) offered
- Maintains database by entering information regarding every inquiry whether via phone or email
- Recommends topics for proactive communication (to decrease need for reactive responses) based on inquiry trends
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responds to all inquiries in a timely, courteous manner consistent with policies and procedures
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership and responsibility for task and work quality
- Demonstrates ability to be team player, able to work with varying work styles and personalities in fast-paced organization
- Emblemizes company brand by going above-and-beyond to provide blue-ribbon customer service to all customer
- A minimum of 1-year experience with Yardi property management software required
- Single Family Home Real Estate/Property Management experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical customers in a friendly, professional manner
- Impeccable communication skills (oral and written)
- Customer focused
- Problem solving
- Data entry
- Listening and probing
- Relationship-building people skills
- Interpersonal savvy
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Yardi Helpdesk Associate who will serve as the primary point of contact for all customer center tickets, phone calls and email inquiries.
You answer inquiries efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner, offering solutions and ensuring that the customer is 100% satisfied with the resolution. We count on you to always go above-and-beyond to provide a "blue ribbon" experience to our customers. And you love to think outside the box on ways to add value to the job.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- 3+ years relevant experience; Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Extensive knowledge in Yardi Voyager along with various Yardi Modules required
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative, be independent and a self-starter
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical customers
- Good judgment and decision-making ability
- Great customer service and interpersonal skills
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 8 paid holidays and 2 "you earned it" days.