Central Lead Associate
- Job Title
- Central Lead Associate
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Central Lead Associate to join our Property Management department. You are a driven self-starter who is excited to take the next step in your sales career. In this role, you will serve as the primary inside sales person. You’re a quick learner, able to absorb new information and translate those details into specific benefits for our prospects.
You’ll make outbound calls to prospects and qualify leads that come in through our online portal. Once you’ve vetted the lead, you’ll schedule a showing with a leasing specialist. From there, it’s all about follow-up. You’ll send personalized emails highlighting Progress Residential’s value proposition and maintain a professional attitude as you nurture each lead. Your attention to detail will also allow you to record all prospect activity and information in an organized manner. You know how to manage your time as you intuitively balance quality and quantity of activity to maximize results.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma
- 2 or more years of experience in leasing apartments or single family homes
- Excellent communication skills, especially phone skills and the ability to sell
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Fosters teamwork and mutual respect throughout the company
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers, team members, management and other company personnel on a daily basis to accomplish duties and responsibilities
- Flexible work schedule required including evenings and weekends depending on business needs
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.