Customer Care Associate
- Job Title
- Customer Care Associate
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Customer Service/Support
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
The Customer Care Associate is responsible for timely and accurately answering of inbound customer service inquiries via phone and email. The ideal candidate would possess excellent customer service skills as well as analytical thinking to help advance the service center model into a true help desk. This position will be under direct supervision of the Customer Care Team Lead.
- Answer inbound phone inquiries from customers providing quality and accurate responses managing and resolving customer complaints.
- Respond to incoming emails using standard scripts and methodologies.
- Research required information using multiple systems and resources.
- Analytical and critical thinking for incoming inquiries to help develop future scripts, processes, and structures to streamline and grow customer service process and model.
- Route calls, emails, and tickets to appropriate back office individuals and groups as needed.
- Accurately complete and document information in system and ticket to ensure inquiry is captured correctly.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Proactively identify root causes of issues and make recommendations for process improvements future state.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years inbound call center experience in fast paced environment.
- Familiar with call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring.
- Experience responding to customer emails.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus.
- Experience working with Yardi and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional appearance.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.