Manager, Training and Curriculum
- Job Title
- Manager, Training and Curriculum
- Job Location
- Posted Date
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee or Texas. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking an enthusiastic Manager of Training and Curriculum to lead our internal education and training program. You’re an unabashed “people person” who puts the needs of your team members first. You’re an educator at heart who knows when to provide feedback and when to cheerlead. Most of all, you embody the mission of Progress Residential® and effortlessly weave our values into your curriculum.
We will count on you to develop, implement and refine a comprehensive training program that will improve the productivity and performance of our employees. You’ll keep us organized and ensure everyone completes his or her training on time. You also recognize that training must constantly evolve to meet the changing needs of an organization. That’s why you’ll regularly solicit feedback, measure results and continuously improve your training modules. You’re a stickler for compliance and work hand-in-hand with the organizational change team to streamline processes.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and desire to create real impact through communication, recognition and motivational programs, this could be the role for you!
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution required
- 4+ years of experience managing, setting up, creating and delivering enterprise-wide training programs for field and headquarter locations
- Excellent team-building, organization and leadership skills
- Highly proactive, self-starter with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with strict deadlines
- May require travel up to 40%
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.