- Job Title
- Pricing Analyst
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Real Estate Acquisitions
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
Your main responsibility will be to identify comparable home transactions and establish rent for our assets. You will contribute deep analyses that solve our most pressing challenges. More specifically, we’re looking for somebody smart, intellectually curious, and passionate about our business to shape our overall strategy and help define the future of our company.
Yes, you’ll crunch numbers and create reports. But there’s so much more to the role. You will assist in implementing pricing strategies for individual markets that maximize lease values and minimize vacancies. As a subject matter expert on pricing concerns, you’ll analyze data, make recommendations and answer any questions that arise internally. We’ll also count on you to identify trends and opportunities for incremental pricing and promotional improvements.
Though this is an entry-level position, we're looking for the best and brightest to take our team to the next level. If you are seeking an analytical position where you have a direct impact to the bottom line financials of a fast growing organization, Progress Residential may be the company for you.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelor’s degree with business background
- Residential Real Estate or Leasing experience preferred
- Proven history of creating pricing strategies
- Advanced ability to provide analytical modeling
- High degree of organizational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to successful completion of projects within a deadline
- Excellent computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with strong focus on Excel
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.