- Job Title
- Pricing Analyst
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Real Estate Acquisitions
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Pricing Analyst will gather and review recent comparable transactions to determine the optimal price for our homes. This is integral to our revenue and company foundation. The Pricing Analyst will assist in implementing pricing strategies for individual markets to maximize rent profits and minimizes vacancy. The position supports and works closely with Asset Management. This role will focus on rent analysis, pricing administration and will act as a subject matter expert on pricing concerns.
What you bring to the table:
- Act as a liaison between asset management, property management teams, and acquisitions.
- Responsible for recommending rent based on market occupancy and seasonality to maximize revenue growth.
- Compiles market analysis information and trends to make informed recommendations to management.
- Utilize internal and external data systems to determine optimal rent at acquisition and renewal.
- Identify trends and opportunities for incremental pricing and promotional improvements.
- Generate pricing-related reports on a regular basis for markets assigned.
- Identify areas for concern or improvement as related to pricing programs or structure.
- Reports to Directors of Asset Management and works closely with the Leasing Managers, Portfolio Operations Directors, Acquisitions and Marketing.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelor’s degree with business background preferred
- Residential Real Estate or Leasing experience preferred
- Advanced ability to provide analytical modeling a plus
- High degree of organizational and time management skills with the ability to independently follow through to successful completion of multiple projects within a deadline
- Excellent computer skills, working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with strong focus on Excel
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.