Regional Sales Manager
- Job Title
- Regional Sales Manager
- Job Location
- US-FL-Fort Lauderdale
- Posted Date
- Property Management
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager for our Miami, Charlotte and Raleigh markets who is a self-starter, a natural problem solver and collaborative team member.
You are the primary driver of leasing performance and are involved in all aspects of the leasing function, included but not limited to training, tracking performance metrics, and setting sales performance goals. You’re patient and observant, which is why we can count on you to train team members of all skill levels in an engaging, effective manner.
You develop relationships with the local real estate agent and broker community and manage all communication with external leasing agents regarding Progress Residential's®, guidelines, qualifications and expectations. You do so with persistence and a customer-first attitude. Your finger is on the pulse of market conditions and trends, and you’re constantly identifying areas for improvement.
Importantly, you ensure compliance with all policies and procedures. You review mystery shops, modify training programs and meet with team members regularly to ensure the leasing function is always operating at peak performance.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma
- 3 or more years of experience in sales and leasing
- Real Estate license or willingness to obtain license
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bilingual in Spanish, a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of leasing and sales processes and lead to resident life-cycle
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Flexible work schedule, which may include evenings and weekends depending on business needs
- Ability to travel extensively when necessary
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager strongly desired
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 1930