Resident Services Coordinator
- Job Title
- Resident Services Coordinator
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Property Operations - Non Management - Leasing
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Resident Services Coordinator who is professional, organized and always puts the customer first. As a member of the Property Management Team, you will serve as a main point of contact for residents. You’ll receive repair and maintenance requests on your phone or computer, and then manage all necessary work orders in the service request system. Whether you’re answering phones, writing emails or communicating with customers in person, you maintain a high degree of customer service and professionalism.
Among your daily responsibilities, you’ll respond to phone and email inquiries; accept resident payments; post notices on homes; conduct occupancy and utility checks; and coordinate landscaping and pool services. No two days will look the same so flexibility is key. We’ll count on you to create and circulate reports on a regular cadence. You understand that we are in the business of providing our customers peace of mind and you do whatever it takes to uphold that commitment.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- High School diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum of one year previous experience in either the single family or multi-family rental industry
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager and proficiency with MS Office
- Committed to providing outstanding customer and resident experiences
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Interacts productively in person and online with team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects all at once
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Reference #: 2121