- Job Title
- Salesforce Developer
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Information Technology
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
You are a salesforce.com guru. As our Salesforce Developer, you'll create technical designs and develop changes within the salesforce.com platform. You bring attention to detaail and agility as you participate in all implementation phases, such as configuration, customization, integration and data migration. You enhance DevOps capabilities through test automation, deployment, and monitoring of applications. We will also count on you to develop proofs-of-concept and perform technical evaluations to improve our core platform. Additionallly, you will log, track and manage issues in JIRA.
When you're implementing new enhancements, addressing functionality issues or writing support documentatoin, you are proudly customizing our Salesforce environment to fit Progress Residential's changing business needs. This is a small, but talented and dynamic team, and you share our passion for software development.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related degree preferred.
- Professional hands-on experience with Salesforce development or similar technology stack.
- Technical knowledge of Force.com architecture, Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, Lightning, web-based architectures, and industry-leading integration methodologies.
- Ability to administer and configure Salesforce, e.g. workflows, validation rules, pages layouts, process builders, triggers, security, etc.
- Experience using version control systems such as Bitbucket and build systems such as Bamboo.
- Experience working with agile software development teams.
- Ability to document work in a clear and concise manner.
- Flexibility and attitude to achieve tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to work creatively, propose ideas, and contribute to working groups.
- Experience with MEAN Stack is a plus.
- Experience with AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, CloudFront, SNS, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in the residential real estate market is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.