Senior Manager, Organizational Change and Training
- Job Title
- Senior Manager, Organizational Change and Training
- Job Location
- Posted Date
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee or Texas. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The primary focus of the Senior Manager, Organizational Change and Training will be to create and implement change management strategies that minimize resistance to change and maximize employee engagement and adoption. This person will challenge existing assumptions, identify opportunities and develop alternatives to optimize delivery practices, processes, and models that align with and support business objectives. They will track new initiatives, assess the impact of change to stakeholders, schedule change activities and author policy, communication and training materials. The Senior Manager, Organizational Change and Training will work collaboratively with subject matter experts, business champions and leadership to integrate change management and training activities into their operations and provide support through transitions.
Scheduling/Project Management of change management activities: change analysis, change strategy and planning, change solution development, and change work stream management.
Developing and authoring critical communication, policy and training materials
Collaborating effectively with change sponsors, business champions and project teams
Measuring adoption, usage and proficiency of initiatives
Managing and communicating change in coordination with training
Managing revisions, updates and the effects and impact of change downstream
Managing team performance and prepare performance reviews
What you bring to the table:
- Change Management and Communication Skills – Demonstrated ability to plan and implement behavioral, cultural, organizational, process, or technical changes, evaluates and ensures business/user readiness, engage key stakeholders and gain support.
- Clear and concise oral and written communications and ability to author messages for different audiences.
- Strategic planning and demonstrated project management skills
- Customer Focus - Demonstrated ability to work effectively, utilize excellent active listening skills and collaborate across divisions, functions, cultures and levels internally and externally.
- Leadership and Teamwork – Demonstrated ability to execute change management initiatives, influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. Takes ownership of and responsibility for producing results, remove barriers to cooperation and teamwork, and is a team player with a positive attitude with an ability to hit the ground running producing results by performing the work as well as overseeing it.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6+ years of related experience
- Change management or Project management certification desired
- Strong strategic thinking, change management, project management and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and execute change management plans
- Proficient PC skills: Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability to develop communication content, education and training materials
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.