- Job Title
- Training Specialist
- Job Location
- Posted Date
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
The Training Specialist provides comprehensive initial and ongoing training and performance support for specific job populations/positions within Progress Residential. The position is responsible for providing a national training platform based upon Progress policies, procedures and job guides. Additionally, Training Specialists will be responsible for partnering with department heads and executive leadership to identify and meet the ongoing training and performance improvement needs of his/her designated job populations/positions.
What you bring to the table:
- Facilitate continuing training courses both in an online and live learning environment, with most subject matter dealing with Maintenance, Service and Safety
- Contribute to the improvement and development of training and coaching materials
- Provide performance improvement training and coaching to individuals not meeting performance standards
- Facilitate and support all employee functions such as leadership meetings, team meetings, annual awards, motivator meetings and any other employee focused event
- Act as a culture ambassador for Progress Residential promoting our culture, mission, vision and values throughout the organization and reinforcing these in every employee interaction
- Be responsible for the learning needs and outcomes of specific job populations at Progress. Work in conjunction with department heads to determine and address training needs.
- Promote employee engagement through communication, recognition and motivational programs and activities
- Be knowledgeable of all Progress policies and procedures. Monitor for consistency and address instances of variances
- Work with the organizational change team to provide ongoing process improvement and policy documentation. Facilitate communication of change to assigned job populations
- Manage compliance of training requirements for assigned job populations
Of course you have the essentials:
- Associates degree from an accredited academic institution required
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 2-3 years’ experience delivering maintenance, service-related and safety training
- Excellent team-building and organizational skills
- Familiarity with residential REITs a plus
- Highly proactive, self-starter with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment with strict deadlines
- Skilled in adult group learning practices
- Will require travel up to 75%
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.