Treasury Financial Analyst
- Job Title
- Treasury Financial Analyst
- Job Location
- Posted Date
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a Treasury Financial Analyst to manage Progress Residential’s revolving credit facility, loan funding and analysis. Reporting directly to the Director of FP&A, you will work with outside parties to ensure all aspects of the diligence process are properly accounted for and presented at the time of funding. When it comes to future securitizations, you will manage potential bond pools and provide all diligence support.
This role will execute the operational aspects of the funding plan, including bond deal forecasting and analysis. If you are willing to work in a start-up atmosphere with a wide range of responsibilities, we want to hear from you.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience as a Financial Analyst
- Prior investment banking or treasury experience preferred
- Advanced accounting and data modeling experience required
- Residential real estate and property management company experience preferred
- Diligence experience from a finance perspective is required
- Yardi, SalesForce and prior funding experience a plus
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and data management skills
- Able to present well to management and take ownership over projects
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.