Vice President, Project Management
- Job Title
- Vice President, Project Management
- Job Location
- Posted Date
- Central Operations
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our current and future residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking an experienced Vice President, Project Management who is capable of executing Progress Residential’s operational planning and project management activities. You’ve proven your ability to manage complex initiatives within defined scope, quality, time and cost requirements. Through excellent communication, strategic leadership and a strong technical background, you will create project plans and drive execution.
This is a highly visible role reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer. You will lead our high performing team of project and business managers who are responsible for a wide range of initiatives of varying complexity. We will count on you to set goals, clarify objectives, monitor project risks and hold everyone accountable for results. Your enthusiasm is palpable and motivates your team to succeed. Among your daily responsibilities, you’ll define best practices, lead business planning efforts and build governance frameworks to support effective communication throughout the lifecycle of each project.
We’ll also turn to you for portfolio reports and efficiency recommendations to facilitate projects from concept to completion. You’re a firm believer in continuous improvement and consistently meet established KPIs. Most of all, you lead by example—demonstrating performance, culture and behavior in line with Progress Residential® values.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred, in a business administration or similar discipline
- 15+ years leadership experience with a proven track record of managing complex, highly technical projects across functions and business lines; translating strategic thinking into action plans and results; building relationships with senior leaders and presenting to executive leadership
- Experience directing multiple long-term, large-scale projects, facilitating large-scale meetings, strategic planning, and operational planning
- Experience developing program status monitoring and reporting methodology
- Experience directing program planning, execution and implementation
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Project and PowerPoint
- Strong financial knowledge
- Experience with and knowledge of property management operations
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative company:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.