Vice President, Sales Performance
- Job Title
- Vice President, Sales Performance
- Job Location
- Posted Date
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With over 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are seeking a data-driven Vice President, Sales Performance who knows how to lead outside and inside sales teams. You’ve proven your ability to develop a sales strategy and drive overall productivity and effectiveness. Through strong recruitment, training and development, quota management, you will ensure the sales force is performing at full potential.
Speaking of our sales force, you will supervise our high performing sales and customer retention teams who work to increase market share and resident retention. We will count on you to set goals and hold everyone accountable for results. Your enthusiasm is palpable and motivates your team to succeed. Among your daily responsibilities, you’ll establish key performance metrics, oversee sales optimization, and analyze performance.
We’ll also turn to you for sales forecast reports, technology recommendations and incentive programs. You’re a firm believer in continuous improvement and consistently meet established KPIs. Most of all, you lead by example—demonstrating performance, culture and behavior in line with Progress Residential® values.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field (MBA preferred)
- 10 years of experience at the senior or executive level in a business planning, sales operations role
- Minimum 15 years of experience in residential leasing and sales is a plus
- Proven record of achieving or exceeding P&L results
- Sense of urgency in escalating competitive information and market intelligence to senior management
- Significant experience with a rapidly growing business
- Ability to gather organization and competitive data and prepare strategies and plans
- Superior communication skills with the ability to interact cross-functionally at all organizational levels and externally with key business contacts, including exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives and change management
- Property management, real estate, retail, or hospitality sales experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to influence and execute in a multi-location business environment
- Ability to organize, manage and lead multiple projects and teams
Yardi and/or SalesForce experience strongly preferred
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- 40% travel
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 2 “you earned it” days.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.