Accounting Manager, Lender Reporting
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The Accounting Manager - Lender Reporting will ensure the timely, accurate, and efficient production of standard and custom reports based on lender requirements. They will develop effective partnerships with the loan servicer and internal accounting teams. He/she will be adept at operating in high-volume, deadline-driven environments and thrive in an entrepreneurial and rapidly evolving atmosphere.
- Manages the day-to-day functions of the lender reporting team
- Evaluate team workflows to propose and implement improvements in efficiencies
- Monitor team performance, available capacity, and training needs
- Review all lender agreements and determine financial reporting requirements
- Review all lender agreements and determine debt covenant requirements
- Work with team to setup lender reporting templates
- Maintain effective partnerships with loan servicers
- Manage requests from the Capital Markets team on new and existing loan facilities
- Work with various accounting teams on variance explanations
- Maintain best-in-class quality control, ensuring on-time delivery and report accuracy while identifying opportunities for data quality improvement
- Identity and implement ways to standardize and automate reporting
- Manage audit requests, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting/finance required and CPA a plus
- 6+ years of accounting & reporting leadership experience
- Yardi experience (multi-family) preferred
- Real Estate/Property Management experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to communicate and present data to key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Ability to improve and streamline multiple processes across different functions of department
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Proven problem solving, analytical, troubleshooting and time-management skills
- Exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills; has ability to convey a clear and concise thought.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR106323