Accounts Payable Specialist
- Job Title
- Accounts Payable Specialist
We don’t just invest in homes. We invest in communities that you can call home.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high quality single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 20,000 homes in the country’s fastest-growing markets, we are committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable.
At Progress Residential®, we roll out the red carpet for our future and current residents. We treat them like VIPs – and we are serious about customer satisfaction. Providing good customer service is not only important to external stakeholders, but internally to our co-workers as well. Whether we’re working with our residents, investors or fellow employees, our mission is to provide the highest quality service through professionalism, integrity and responsiveness.
Are you ready to progress your career? Join our corporate office in Arizona or become a member of our regional teams in Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Indiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida or Georgia. Just as we have a home for every lifestyle, we have a career for every passion.
What you bring to the table:
We are looking for someone with a true can-do mentality. Our Accounts Payable Specialist will bring a flexible work attitude to our AP department and will be open to a variety of support tasks, including invoice processing and reconciliations.
You’re self-motivated, prompt and pride yourself on excellent attendance. You enjoy supporting a fast-paced department and can perform daily AP responsibilities with ease. Whether it’s purchase orders or invoices, you can match, verify, receive and correct documents accurately. You proactively research vendor statements and are no stranger to processing AP-related journal entries. If we need to answer vendor and branch calls concerning accounts payable, you’re comfortable hopping on the phone or firing off an email with a professional demeanor. You train our AP Coordinators on new processes and delegate duties on behalf of the AP department.
Of course, you also have the essentials:
- 2 to 3 or more years of experience in an Accounts Payable department
- Yardi experience preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized work approach
- Ability to multi-task and work independently when needed
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Honest, ethical and handles things in a confidential manner
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all of the financial and non-financial incentives you’d expect from an innovative property management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus, depending on your role.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, paid parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and 1 “you earned it” day.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.