Accounts Receivable Admin
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
The Accounts Receivable Admin will be responsible for high volume, detailed processing of mail, to ensure all incoming and outgoing mail items are logged and processed timely and accurately. Must be organized and be able to multi-task and meet daily production requirements.
* Receive and log all incoming checks mail
* Assist with sorting and coding resident checks for processing
* Assist with sorting and organizing non-resident checks for processing
* Manage outgoing resident and applicant refund checks
* Note resident/applicant accounts in Yardi
* Record and manage all returned checks, review updated addresses for re-mail
* Assist with overnight payments and refunds
* Assist in implementing enhanced company processes.
* 1 or more years of experience in an office environment, preferably in an administrative role
* Yardi experience a plus.
* Some working knowledge of MS Word and Excel (Letters, lists, simple formulas).
* Strong attention to detail.
* Organized work approach.
* Ability to multi-task and work independently when needed.
* Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
* Works well in a team environment.
* Honest, ethical and handles things in confidential manner.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.