Accounts Receivable Specialist
Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Job ID
- Job Location
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 32,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new executive leadership, including the recent appointment of Charles “Chaz” Mueller to Chief Executive Officer. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and regional offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist handles all aspects of the portfolio accounts receivable.
- Responsible for executing Deposit Accounting for past applicants and processing refunds
- Prepare/process utility reconciliations for past residents
- Manages and processes large volumes of mail daily
- Enter cash receipts into Yardi daily
- Prepares bank deposits
- Completes Delinquency Summary reports for applicants
- Partners with RDCT/ERDCT and Markets regarding delinquent accounts
- Maintain SmartSheets and Yardi memo’s for exception items
- Keeps open communication with Application Coordinators to transfer funds when needed
- Processes credits in Yardi
- Three to Five or more years’ experience in a high volume Accounts Receivable department or similar
- Yardi experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work a large amount of open items
- Positive and proactive communication style and approach working with field employees
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently, is self-directed and requires minimal direction to keep up with required workflow
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.