Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Job ID
- Job Location
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist handles all aspects of the portfolio accounts receivable.
- Executes Deposit Accounting for past applicants and processing refunds
- Prepares and processes utility reconciliations for past residents
- Manages and processes large volumes of mail daily
- Enters cash receipts into Yardi daily
- Prepares bank deposits
- Completes Delinquency Summary reports for applicants
- Partners with RDCT/ERDCT and Markets regarding delinquent accounts
- Maintains SmartSheets and Yardi memo’s for exception items
- Keeps open communication with Application Coordinators to transfer funds when needed
- Processes credits in Yardi
- Three to Five or more years’ experience in a high volume Accounts Receivable department or similar
- Yardi experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work a large amount of open items
- Positive and proactive communication style and approach working with field employees
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently, is self-directed and requires minimal direction to keep up with required workflow
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.