Acquisitions Project Manager
Acquisitions Project Manager
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Acquisitions team at Progress Residential plays an integral role in reshaping the single-family rental industry while deploying $3bn of capital into some of the fastest growing markets in the country. The Project Manager, Acquisitions will partner closely with the RVP, Acquisitions to develop the team, process and procedure necessary to scale to the acquisitions of dedicated rental communities. This new supply vertical for Progress Residential is tasked to successfully identify, acquire and onboard thousands of newly constructed rental homes over the next eighteen months. The ideal candidate will have strong business, analytical and technical skills, as well as excellent communication skills to interface with internal teams, both centralized and in-market, and external stakeholders, such as homebuilders and residential land developers, from contract execution to new home delivery.
- Work cross-functionally with acquisitions, operations, renovation and closing teams to ensure each acquisition is seamless, including
- Pre-Closing Inspections are completed and home meets company standards
- Post-Closing renovations are scheduled and ready to commence on day of closing, to minimize vacant carry costs
- Marketing/Leasing/Pricing teams have all necessary information to price, list and lease new homes
- On-the-ground, in-market operations teams are briefed and ready to absorb the portfolio
- All governmental requirements are satisfied, including, but not limited to, HOA, utility hook-ups and local permitting
- Develop, maintain and enhance due diligence, closing and on-boarding processes that can be integrated into existing company systems.
- Create systems to track, report and provide accurate status of all portfolios in the closing pipeline.
- 5+ years as a Project Manager, preferably with large real estate transactions
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Business, Finance, or other quantitative subject preferred)
- New Home Construction knowledge/experience is preferred
- Ability to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close projects of various magnitude
- Works efficiently to plan, prioritize and manage multiple competing projects
- Solution-driven focus instead of management/delegation focus
- Strong strategic thinking, project management and analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be independent and a self-starter
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of SalesForce, Asana and or other CRM/project management software
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.