Bilingual Collections Coordinator
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 90,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The Collections Coordinator I is a member of the Accounting department and works within a call center environment to collect delinquent funds through the management of resident communications including inbound and outbound calls and additional electronic communications.
- Answer inbound collection calls
- Complete outbound collection calls to residents with accounts that are delinquent
- Ability to assist residents
- Forward calls and cases as needed to other departments
- Process and respond to RDCT emails
- Process and respond to READ cases
- Send out collection texts as needed
- Assist residents with Partial Payment Agreements
- Complete Partial Payment Agreements in Yardi
- High School degree required
- Bilingual required
- Associates degree a plus
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
- Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers and team members
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends from time to time
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must
- Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 401k match, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.