Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
- Job ID
- Job Location
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 33,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
The Financial Reporting Analyst will work on financial and operations projects relating to the Company’s reporting strategy, property management operations, and key business forecasts and analysis. This role requires strong analytical skills, a passion for ingesting large and diverse data sets to analyze and producing insightful reports that simplify decision-making.
- Generate accurate and timely reporting through both custom and standard reports.
- Reports, analyzes, and interprets financial and operating data for management, including cost analysis, market niche reporting, profitability analysis, and other ad-hoc analysis as directed.
- Collects, prepares and develops daily, monthly and quarterly statistical reports
- Highly detail oriented, with the ability to recognize, troubleshoot and correct problems; puts emphasis on producing accurate, validated, and timely results
- Willingness to learn and tackle new challenges; creative problem solver
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Successful at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Able to connect disparate data sources and see “the big picture”
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or information systems / computer science REQUIRED.
- 3-7 years’ experience as a financial or business analyst.
- Advanced SQL and data blending skills, T-SQL a plus
- Strong balance of business, financial and technical skills with the ability to communicate and drive initiatives cross functionally
- Residential real estate / property management experience preferred.
- Yardi, Sales Force experience a plus.
- Must have a true aptitude and passion for understanding and translating complex data in a way that is simple and easily comprehensible, especially for non-technical audiences
- Candidate must be resourceful, present well to management, and have the ability to take ownership over projects and recurring tasks.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work in a start-up atmosphere with a wide range of responsibilities and deal with constantly evolving deadlines, requirements and challenges.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, and 9 paid holidays.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.