Call Center Supervisor, Customer Care
Call Center Supervisor, Customer Care
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Customer Service/Support
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 33,000 homes in fifteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for over 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology.
Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we have added new, top-notch executive leadership. We see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Progress Residential has a national footprint with our executive office located in Dallas, Texas, our corporate office in Scottsdale, Arizona and market offices in Atlanta, Charlotte, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Phoenix, Raleigh, Sarasota, and Tampa.
- Supervises, coaches, monitors, advises and provides feedback to associates to achieve individual, department goals and metrics.
- Manages and evaluates team performance, enforces compliance with Company policies/procedures and issues progressive discipline as appropriate.
- Evaluates job applicants, conducts interviews and makes hiring recommendations.
- Provides real-time QA checks on calls and provides immediate coaching to associates as needed
- Acts as trainer as needed, and actively participates in instructional design in conjunction with training team
- Holds team accountable by regular review of KPIs
- Conducts performance management analysis and summaries for team on an annual basis
- Engages customers directly as needed to resolve escalated service issues or facilitate customer retention.
- Maintains staffing, scheduling and distribution of assignments/projects to meet department needs.
- Implements policies and procedures and recommends new approaches to drive continuous improvements.
- Holds weekly team meetings and monthly 1:1s with associates and senior associates
- Approves all timecards for direct reports.
- 3-5+ years of recent relevant customer contact center experience in a fast paced environment supporting 25-35+ Employees
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Available to work weekends and change schedule to meet staffing demands on short notice.
- Strong MS Office applications skills as well an aptitude to learn new applications quickly.
- Ability to train new staff in all areas as needed
- Good judgment, strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Lead and direct the work of others
- Excellent one-on-one interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative, not-so-typical real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and fun at work. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and a 401(k) program with company matching contributions.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.