Call Center Telephony Administrator
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
At Progress we’re focused on maintaining a safe environment for our employees and our community. We incentivize and encourage our employees to be fully vaccinated.
The Call Center Telephony Administrator oversees and maintains various dialing platforms and telephony systems including, but not limited to system set up, maintenance, realignment, and allow for efficient use of all dialer functions, organizational effectiveness, and maximum performance. This position will assist the Manager - Collections Support and coordinate and collaborate with other resources internal and external to Progress Residential in building a best-in-class technology support function within a fast-growing organization.
* Responsible for day-to-day administration and monitoring of the dialer system including build and maintenance of campaigns, calling list, filters, reports, and list strategies through real time monitoring
* Develop, generate, analyze, and distribute reporting to include real time adjustments and campaign changes to drive peak RPC’s, related to the dialer’s performance and strategy objections as well as agent statistics and identify trends to help determine the need for strategy refinement and/or collector training
* Performs troubleshooting as required. Leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations
* Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for Progress to take advantage of new technology
* Troubleshoots and determines service problems with web, email, and other Internet applications
* Ensure all new hires have the required access on their first day of employment
* Devises, develops, and champions best practices
* Investigates, tests, and deploys new technologies where little documentation exists
* High School Diploma required, some technical school or college preferred
* 1 or more years’ experience in Dialer Administration or equivalent education
* Proven experience and attitude around providing outstanding customer service
* Availability to work after-hours when necessary for applicable maintenance tasks.
* Effectively present information to employees, customers and top management
* Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
* Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
* Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
* Experience with hardware and software issues
* Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail and Web Browsers
* Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
* Ability to learn and adopt new tools, techniques to increase (infrastructure and solutions) performance, automation, and scalability
* Knowledge on the configuration of Windows based PCs
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.