Change and Project Manager
Change and Project Manager
- Job ID
- Job Location
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With nearly 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The primary focus of the Change and Project Manager is to create and implement change and project management strategies that minimize resistance to change and maximize employee engagement and adoption. This person will operate at the enterprise level to perform all phases of the project management process that align with and support business objectives. The Change and Project Manager will track new initiatives, assess the impact of change to stakeholders, schedule change activities and influence policy, communication and training materials. The Change and Project Manager will work collaboratively with subject matter experts, business champions and leadership to integrate change management and project activities into their operations and provide support through transitions.
- Oversight of organizational Change and Project Management activities: stakeholder/change analysis, project/change management plan, change strategy and solution development, and change impact management/risk analysis
- Own the entire project lifecycle from initiating to close, to include change control
- Apply change management activities to organizational initiatives
- Support critical communication, policy and training efforts
- Collaborate effectively with change sponsors, business champions and project teams
- Measure adoption, usage and proficiency of initiatives
- Manage revisions, updates and the effects/impact of change downstream
- Track and report on organizational change and project effectiveness to senior leaders
Skills and Characteristics
- Change Management – Demonstrated ability to plan and implement behavioral, cultural, organizational, process, or technical changes; evaluate and ensure business/user readiness, engage key stakeholders and gain support
- Project Management – Demonstrated ability to initiate, plan, execute, control, and close projects of various magnitude; assists with the development of project artifacts; performs PMO functions
- Business Analysis – Solution-driven focus instead of management/delegation focus; demonstrated ability to lead project discovery and project development
- Clear and concise oral and written communications and ability to author messages for different audiences
- Demonstrates initiative and performs autonomously while supporting enterprise-level organizational projects and programs
- Customer Focus - Demonstrated ability to work effectively, utilize excellent active listening skills and collaborate across divisions, functions, cultures and levels internally and externally
- Demonstrates understanding of Communications, Training, and IT functions as they relate to change management
- Leadership and Teamwork – Demonstrated ability to execute change management initiatives, influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. Takes ownership of and responsibility for producing results, remove barriers to cooperation and teamwork, and is a team player with a positive attitude with an ability to hit the ground running producing results by performing the work as well as overseeing it
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of related experience
- Ability to work collaboratively and execute change and project management plans
- Strong strategic thinking, change management, project management and analytical problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in agile delivery tools such as Jira & Confluence a plus
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to facilitate resources from multiple business areas and drive decisions, change, and communication
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Ability to work with a complex stakeholder group across geographical boundaries
- Proficient PC skills: Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Visio
- Ability to develop change and project artifacts
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.