Collections Coordinator III
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The Collections Coordinator III is a member of the Accounting department and works within a call center environment to manage assigned resident delinquency through the collections of funds, payment arrangements, dispute resolution, and program administration management of resident communications including inbound and outbound calls and additional electronic communications.
* Be responsible for managing delinquency for a given population of accounts.
* Communicate with residents via Outbound calls as well electronic communications
* Be creative with changing contact strategies to ensure optimal resident contact
* Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments
* Read ledger and help communicate account to residents
* Negotiating suitable payment plans or program eligibility where applicable
* Ability to multitask through calls, correspondence, and cases
* Help assist peers where needed
* Work with business partners to ensure customer complaint resolution
* Will need to be up to date on policies for specific markets
* High School degree required
* Associates degree a plus
* Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
* Possesses strong organizational skills and is detail oriented
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing, growth environment
* Interacts productively in person and through technology with co-workers and team members
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include evenings and weekends from time to time
* Honest, ethical, and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required
* Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office a must
* Previous use of Yardi Voyager a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.