Collections Team Lead
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Collection Specialist Team Lead is a member of the Accounting department and will be responsible for overseeing and reporting on the collection/eviction efforts for assigned client owned portfolios.
- Monitor and collection/eviction efforts
- Complete audits of delinquent accounts – work with team lead to assign work as needed
- Work with team leads to ensure outbound calls, communications and eviction actions are completed as needed and on a timely basis
- Assist with collection efforts as needed
- Oversee and provide monthly reporting on renewal collections
- Monitor READ cases for completion within 48 hours
- Report on status of delinquency and collection efforts weekly to Director of RDCT and/or portfolio asset manager
- Monitor READ cases for completion
- Assist with resident/collector escalations – provide great customer service to residents even in difficult situations
- Familiarity with Fair Housing Guidelines
- Assist with special projects as needed
- High School degree required; Associates degree preferred
- Two or more years of previous collection experience, preferably in property management
- Possesses organizational skills to work in a deadline-driven, detail-oriented environment
- Able to work flexibly and productively in a fast changing, growth company
- Computer literacy, ability to comfortably navigate new technology and competency in MS Office suite a must
- Proficiency in Yardi Voyager and Salesforce and Noble preferred
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, growth environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with team, peers, customers and management
- Works independently with little supervision
- Honest, ethical and able to maintain confidentiality in a business setting when necessary and required
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.