Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 90,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
Progress Residential is seeking a Content Specialist who demonstrates exceptional copy writing skills along with a passion for brand storytelling across multiple channels. This position will have the opportunity to impact change while contributing to our industry-leading content generation team within the Brand and Communications Department.
The Content Specialist is primarily responsible for crafting highly relevant and engaging content in our brand's distinctive voice and tone for the company's social media platforms and blog. Additional responsibilities include ideation and thoughtful copy writing and for a variety of channels and audiences as requested.
- Develops impactful shortform and longform content for multiple channels, including social media, blog, website, digital advertising, brochures, flyers, direct mail, and more.
- Writes compelling copy, strategically tailored to different target audiences such as prospects, residents, investors, community partners and vendors.
- Ensures social media messaging and activities are consistent with the company’s brand and communications strategy while upholding the appropriate brand voice and tone.
- Actively evaluates, identifies and proposes new trends and engagement tactics to optimize social media presence
- Monitors and reports on key social media KPIs, measuring regular content performance and for specific campaigns.
- Actively contributes to team content planning, ensuring all brand social and blog content is reflected on the editorial calendar
- Supports emergency response, crisis, and PR communication needs on social media as requested
- Collaborate with businesses and stakeholders to support various initiatives and content requests
- Collaborates with graphic designers and other members of the team to deliver exceptional branded posts, collateral and other deliverables.
Key Success Factors and Accountability:
- Annual double-digit growth across Progress Residential’s social channels
- Improve social sentiment and interactions with audience
- Drive increased and consistent engagement with Progress’s audience, measured through engagement metrics
- Increase organic reach
- Monitor, report, and optimize social performance
- Bachelor's Degree in communications, journalism, advertising, marketing, or related
- 2-3 years of social media management experience
- Strong portfolio of social media content and campaigns
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; writing samples will be required, and a writing assignment may be requested.
- Understanding how to use social media effectively to tell the company’s stories to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to multitask, meeting tight deadlines, and comfortably work under pressure in a fast-paced setting with shifting priorities.
- Knowledge and use of AP style.
- Proficiency in MS Suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience in web design and content production and working knowledge of photo and video-editing software is a plus.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Must be solutions-oriented.
- Excellent attention to detail and outstanding organizational and planning abilities.
- Customer-service orientated and excellent diplomacy skills.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon company need.
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 401k match, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.