Customer Care Team Lead- Call Center
Customer Care Team Lead- Call Center
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Customer Service/Support
- Scottsdale - Progress Residential
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With nearly 40,000 homes in sixteen of the country’s fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership. Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Over the past three years our portfolio has doubled in size and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
The Customer Care Team Lead is a subject matter expert and provides outstanding service to Progress residents and to their teammates. Through the Escalation Line, the Customer Care Team Lead acts as the first point of escalation for a customer care center of high-volume inbound and outbound calls, emails, and online chats. Responsibilities include day to day mentoring and being an information resource for agents ensuring service level agreements are met, motivating, recognition, , training, and problem solving. The ideal candidate would possess excellent customer service skills, analytical thinking, and experience managing associates in a call center environment. This position will be under direct supervision of the Director, Customer Contact Center. This position is committed to providing a best-in-class experience to our residents, prospects, and vendors (realtors, HOAs, etc.).
- Subject Matter Experts, Question Line, Escalations
- Provides daily direction and communication to employees so that customer service calls are answered in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner ensuring SLA’s are met.
- Creates and continuously evaluates processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to internal and external customers
- Communicates daily, weekly and monthly metrics for the department and team.
- Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member
- Assists in special projects or assignments as needed by the business
- Technically astute with systems, reporting, tools, and processes.
- Documents, details and saves updates and responses in Salesforce.
- Conducts customized conversations (phone & chat) by modifying pre-approved scripts.
- Logs detailed contact notes into Salesforce.
- Creates and modifies Work Orders and Guest Cards in Yardi, property management system.
- Records and enters all contacts daily.
- Takes on additional projects as requested.
- Acts as primary floor support for associates.
- Monitors the inbound queues and coordinates Associates daily schedules and phone activity.
- Experience managing customer service associates in a fast paced, call center environment
- Familiar with call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus
- Experience working with Yardi and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM) preferred
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly, and approachable
- Strong customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including weekends
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree, BS/BA degree in business or related service experience a plus
- Able to work quickly and efficiently to maintain response times
- Able to multi-task in a constantly changing environment
- Able to listen effectively, to find the root cause of issues, and communicate clearly and in a friendly way to solve the issues and keep our customers happy
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.