Digital Analytics Manager
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
The Digital Analytics Manager will lead the tracking, reporting, and analysis of digital marketing and demand generation efforts. They will play a critical role in delivering accurate, insightful campaign analysis to drive decision-making throughout the organization. This position will be responsible for conducting both planned and ad hoc analyses, preparing reports and forecasts, and communicating insights to a variety of audiences. This role will also oversee the implementation and continual optimization of new digital analytics technologies.
* Oversee all campaign analytics and demand generation forecasting for the company, providing insights and relevant trends
* Work with IT and BI functions to create new taxonomy and categorization for enterprise reporting, analytics, and data structures
* Develop measurement and campaign tracking standards across all portfolios of assets
* Work with implementation teams (Internal and External) to oversee the implementation of analytics and optimization tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Target on multiple websites
* Document, maintain, and distribute reports that combine campaign analytics, lead performance, SEO, email, and paid media performance for insight into brand performance and trends
* Design effective and impactful reports and visualizations for business and technical audiences using tools such as Looker, Excel, and Adobe Analytics
* Create easy to understand dashboards through analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Excel, and Looker that will give markets and communities insight into their specific locations
* Work with internal BI resources to create new centralized reporting which will merge digital analytics data with other internal data sources for holistic analysis
* Leverage analytics to continuously recommend optimization tactics that will improve site performance
* Develop forecasting models for KPIs by market, community, and product
* Support cross-functional teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth campaign analysis
* Utilize business and analytical expertise to independently perform proactive analysis and solve business problems
* Support digital product development projects with analytics expertise, insights, or implementation needed
* Create presentations to highlight analyses that are optimized for audience types
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned or required
* Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, economics, mathematics, marketing analytics, or engineering
* 5+ years digital analytics experience
* Advanced knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target products
* Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
* Advance knowledge of Excel
* Proficient with business intelligence tools such as Looker, PowerBI, Tableau or similar
* Experience defining website analytics tracking requirements
* Demonstrated experience partnering with technical resources (internal and external) to implement web and mobile app analytics tracking
* Ability to design tagging strategies and effectively QA analytics tracking
* Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills
* Ability to manage time effectively and consistently meet deadlines
* Ability to distill analysis into concise recommendations and present to management audiences up to an executive level
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
* Experience with predictive analytics and digital experience personalization a plus
* Proficiency in SQL a plus
* Strong understanding of segmentation and targeting a plus
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.