Digital Communications Manager
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun, and goal-oriented company? We’re growing quickly and we’re looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential® is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 75,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000+ residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Employment with Progress Residential is conditional on a satisfactory background and drug screen as well as submitting proof satisfactory to Progress Residential that you are fully vaccinated against the Corona Virus COVID-19 disease, subject to any accommodations granted by Progress Residential based on disability or religion or as applicable by state law.
Text ProgressJobs to 25000 and you can chat with our Recruiting Assistant Kate who can help you find jobs, apply for jobs and answer your questions.
The Manager Digital Communications will be responsible for the strategic direction and day-to-day management of Progress Residential’s 1:1 marketing initiatives. This position is responsible for developing and executing targeted email, SMS and push campaigns to successfully communicate and engage various audiences within the customer lifecycle. This role will partner with technology and content development teams to understand guest journeys, customer lifecycles, and customer expectations to ensure we are providing personalized and relevant communications and experiences. The ideal candidate will be data and analytically driven, with a focus on continual optimization and testing for marketing automation and ad hoc campaigns
* Leads the planning, development and execution of 1:1 marketing campaigns via Email, SMS, Push Message, and other targeted messaging opportunities
* Collaborates with cross-functional teams and project management to define campaign requirements and determine project scope
* Develops audience segmentation strategies to improve engagement efforts
* Presents and communicates campaign strategies to key stake holders
* Partners with other business departments and agencies including, copywriters, designers, HTML and database developers to configure marketing automation and execute campaigns.
* Develops wireframes and workflow processes, then works with creative and engineering teams to develop new templates.
* Analyzes campaign performance metrics, monitors segmentation performance, and provides actionable recommendations to improve campaign effectiveness
* Reports campaign performance and communicate results to key stakeholders
* Continually optimizes subject lines, email content and audiences to increase conversion rates
* Develops A/B, multivariate and test/control campaign strategies and continuously optimizes subject lines, email content, and audiences to maximize open rates, click rates and conversion rates.
* Manages tracking implementation to optimize ecommerce and digital marketing efforts using test and learn methodology
* Champions and ensures email best practices are being followed to achieve maximum efficiency
* Establishes QA process and checklist for full testing prior to email deployment
* Effectively communicates results and key performance metrics
* Uses insights from continual testing, customer data and industry best practices to inform marketing and business decisions
* Analyzes competitive marketplace and stays abreast of industry trends
* Create successful campaign methodologies to engage leads, nurture opportunities, drive conversion, build loyalty, and increase customer retention
* Manages internal team members and external contractors
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned or required
* 5+ years’ proven results from prior email marketing experience
* Hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
* Marketing automation experience a must
* Ability to think strategically while managing multiple audience needs
* Strong project management skills with the ability to monitor multiple projects simultaneously and overcome obstacles
* Knowledge of B2C and B2B marketing programs, marketing automation software, campaign creation, hands-on email development and data management
* Experienced project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies, and risk factors
* Service-oriented with a consultant-like approach when working with stakeholders to recommend logical marketing tactics for business decisions
* Must have managerial experience
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential® offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, it’s about progress, not perfection.
We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 10 paid holidays and much more.
This summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbent’s supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential® is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.